KnowlesWellness APOTHECARY offers compounding services for all your special medication needs. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to each individual patient with honesty, integrity, and respect.
To send us your compound prescription, submit refills online form for pickup or delivery.
We Provide Compounding Pharmacy in Kensington MD and Nearby
If you are living in Virginia, Washigton DC and the state of Maryland near Kensington, Brookeville, or Bethesda MD, visit the KnowlesWellness to find specialty vitamins and supplements and get the best medical assistance from our experienced team. Just visit the KnowlesWellness and get the best medical assistance from our experienced team.
Knowles Wellness is a most reputable independent compounding pharmacy that covers all the compounding needs near Kensington, Brookeville and Bethesda, MD, and Washington–Baltimore metropolitan area.
We have already placed some of the most demanding vitamins and supplements in our store but you can also order your most customized prescription too. The first PCAB accredited company should be your first choice while choosing the compounding pharmacy in Maryland.
Knowles Wellness Pharmacy Compounding Services
Kensington, Brookeville, and the Bethesda of Maryland
Knowles Wellness is a compounding pharmacy that covers all the compounding needs near Kensington, Brookeville, and Bethesda, Maryland. Knowles Wellness Pharmacy is an online compounding pharmacy that provides services near Kensington, MD. If you have trouble finding your medicine or specific dosage, ask your doctor to prescribe a special formula. Our licensed pharmacists will prepare your prescribed medications in customized doses to tailor your needs.
You can also visit our online store to find various high-quality vitamins and supplements for your daily needs.
Our Commitment to Quality and Safety
- We have been a PCAB ACRREDITED pharmacy since 2014 and go through a rigorous reaccreditation process every 3 years.
- Potency Testing is sent out to an independent lab on a regular basis to validate our process and accuracy.
- We purchase all ingredients from vendors with FDA inspected facilities
- On going quality assurance program and staff trainings.
About Pharmacy Compounding
Compounding is the preparation of customized formulations that are needed to meet a patient’s unique needs when a commercial product is not available to meet those needs. All compounds are patient specific and require a prescription from a doctor, veterinarian, or other licensed healthcare provider.
Compounding is helpful for patients who:
- Have specific allergies to common fillers (these include gluten, dyes, or lactose).
- Need medications that are on manufacture back order, short supply, or discontinued product.
- Need very unique dosage forms such as: suppositories, creams, ointments, gels, transdermal formulations, lollipops, troches, suspensions, or solutions.
- Need a dose that is not commercially available this is very common with pediatric, senior and veterinary patients. Compounding is the only way to meet those needs.
- When unable to tolerate taste, dosage form, certain textures or have certain dietary restrictions, or difficulty swallowing.
Some common areas of medication compounding include:
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (Progesterone, Estrogen, Testosterone)
- Thyroid Therapies (T3/T4)
- Veterinary (flavorings such as chicken, beef, fish, tuna, apple, mango, and more!)
- Pain Management
- Pediatrics (flavorings such as tutti frutti, grape, banana cream, raspberry, and more!)
- Sports Medicine